Do uncomfortable dentures make it difficult for you to chew your favorite foods? Do your damaged teeth make talking hard? Would you like a brighter, more confident smile?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Teeth in a Day can help. This popular dental implant surgery—also called All on 4—replaces damaged teeth with a permanent prothesis that lets you eat, talk, and smile easily.
Here are five important facts you should know about Teeth in a Day.
1. Teeth in a Day is Fast, Painless, and Convenient
Once your dentist decides you’re a good candidate for dental implants, the procedure is fast and easy.
First, your dentist removes the damaged teeth and inserts four titanium screws into your jawbone. Thanks to our sedation dentistry techniques, the procedure is completely painless and stress-free.
On the day of surgery, you’ll receive a temporary set of teeth while your gums and jaw heal. After healing, you’ll be fitted with a permanent set of beautiful new teeth, customized just for you.
Lasting Smiles Dental Care completes every step of the surgery in-office, eliminating the need to visit multiple locations and making your dental care quick and convenient.
2. All on Four Dental Implants Can Last a Lifetime
As your jawbone heals around the implants, the screws combine with the bone and grow stronger, making them root your new teeth firmly in place. The result is a set of strong, reliable teeth that can last forever with proper care.
To make sure your All on 4 dental implants stay in good shape, practice good oral hygiene by:
- Flossing daily
- Brushing your teeth two to three times a day
- Seeing your dentist every six months
3. All on Four Teeth Look Like Natural Teeth
Your replacement teeth will look like healthy, natural teeth. Depending on your needs, you can have your teeth made of these materials:
- Porcelain: Porcelain teeth are harder and wear better than acrylic. However, porcelain can chip or crack easily, so you should clean them with soft materials.
- Acrylic: Acrylic or plastic teeth tend to be more comfortable than porcelain. They also sound quieter.
4. Dental Implants Make It Easier to Eat and Talk
Your dentist will make key adjustments during surgery to ensure your new teeth feel comfortable.
This is important because well-fitted teeth make eating and talking easier. Many people find they can eat foods that were once difficult to chew after healing from surgery. This lets them maintain a better diet and improve their overall health, as well as making mealtime simpler.
5. Teeth in a Day Improves Self-Esteem
Having an attractive, complete set of teeth encourages people to smile more often, which has many psychological and physical benefits, including:
- Projecting confidence
- Relieving stress
- Encouraging others to smile
- Boosting your immune system
Can Teeth in a Day Help You?
Teeth in a Day offers many benefits that lead to a renewed sense of confidence and comfort. It’s a simple, stress-free way to improve daily living and get the smile you deserve.
To see if this service is right for you, schedule a free consultation with Lasting Smiles Dental Care.