Las Vegas Sedation Dentistry
- Sedation is a standard part of our practice and we don’t charge anything extra!
- With sedation dentistry we are able to deliver high quality dentistry at a comfortable setting for all of our patients.
- Our extensive training and experience in sedation dentistry allows us to offer you sedation option not available in most practices. We are the ONLY office in Las Vegas employing COMBO SEDATION for your complete comfort.
What is COMBO SEDATION?
- As a Las Vegas sedation dentist we can employ sedative pills, nitrous oxide, and IV medications to make our patients comfortable. COMBO SEDATION is when we utilize all of these tools together to get the most effective and safe results. The synergistic effects of COMBO SEDATION allow us to use less medications for a better patient experience. When you wake up, you will feel refreshed; with little to no recollection of the procedures performed
Listen to Donna and hear her experience with COMBO SEDATION.
- Gat all of your dental work done in one appointment.
- You don’t have to go from specialist to specialist anymore. Our highly trained and skilled dentists offer complete treatment, all in the same facility.
- Dr Ghodsi and Dr Cordova with combined 48 years of experience are trained in all phases of dentistry and can help you with all your dental needs from extractions, implants, root canals, cosmetics, or just routine restorative dentistry; while you are completely sedated at no additional cost!
Listen to Natalie how she got all her dental work done in just one visit.
So why don’t all dentist do COMBO SEDATION?
- TRAINING. In order to qualified to perform sedation dentistry a dentist would have to gain additional training to become proficient in sedation.
- FACILITY. The dental facility needs to be suitable for sedation and certified by Nevada Board of Dental Examiners
- TIME. It takes additional time to prepare patients for each appointment and most offices want to get patients in and out or treat multiple patients at the same time.
- COST. There is more expenses to the practice to do a sedation appointment but at our practice we consider the additional cost as part of doing business to a satisfied patient.
Listen to Dr Ghodsi as he explains COMBO SEDATION!
- One of the biggest advantages of COMBO SEDATION is that by utilizing minimum amount of sedative medication, patient wake up refreshed with little lingering effects from sedation. Additionally dentists can administer adjunctive medications like anti-inflammatory and pain medications directly in the IV line so that patients will recover faster from procedures.
Listen to Bill’s experience with sedation and how easily he recovered from his procedure.
- For some people this may be hard to believe getting extensive dental treatment can be a safe, and comfortable experience.
Listen to Pat talk about getting a full mouth reconstruction done in one sedation visit.
- Sedation may change everything you’ve ever thought about sleep dentistry. An appointment with our Las Vegas sedation dentist is completely different from a standard dental visit. With sleep dentistry there is no anxiety and no fear. Most patients tell us they felt no pain, and that the sedation felt just like a pleasant dream. Not what most people expect from a dental visit!