Las Vegas Implant Dentist
Regain your smile with implants!
Dental implants are changing the way people live their life.
Here at Lasting Smiles Dental Care in Las Vegas, we strive to provide quality dental implants for our patients. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of dental implants advancements, offering different dental implant treatments to give you the smile you want.
One of our main services is dental implants. These small titanium screws are placed into the areas of missing teeth and provide support for restorations such as bridges, dentures, and crowns. Our dental implants help your teeth feel, look, and function as natural teeth do. They preserve and improve your facial structure, as they prevent jawbone deterioration, teeth shifting, and facial sagging.
With these artificial tooth roots, you may regain the ability to eat all kinds of food without restrictions. Our dental implant solution also allows patients to speak and smile more confidently, and eliminates the frustration and embarrassment brought on by ill-fitting dentures and bridges.
There are many advantages to dental implants:
- Improved physical appearance. Dental implants feel and look like your own teeth. Because they are made to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved verbal speech. With misshaped dentures, the denture can move around within the mouth resulting in mumbled or slurred speech. Dental implants let you speak without the worry that teeth might ever move.
- Improved comfort. Because the implant fuses with your bone, it becomes a part of you. Dental implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Shifting dentures can make chewing and eating difficult. Dental implants feel like your own teeth, which allows you to eat your favorite foods without fear of slipping or pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants will restore your beautiful smile and make you feel better about yourself overall.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing or removing other teeth. Because nearby teeth are not used to support the implant, more of your original teeth are left untouched, improving long-term oral health. Single dental implants also allow accessibility between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will stay intact for many years to come. With good care and maintenance, many implants can last an entire lifetime.
- Convenience. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of dealing with dentures, as well as the need for adhesives to keep them in place.
Our dental practice aims to provide patients as much information as they need about different dental implant treatments. We created this presentation to answer your many questions regarding our dental implant solutions. Feel free to click the picture and watch our interactive educational presentation on dental implants.
Do not hesitate to contact us at (702) 259-5295 for more information about our dental implants. You may also complete our patient information form on this page for a complementary consultation. You may also drop by our office located at Suite 101, 4011 Meadow Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada. Please visit our Las Vegas Dental Implants website.