Dental implants replace tooth roots for missing teeth. Implants provide a firm foundation for fixed or removable teeth that are custom made to match the natural color of your teeth.
There are many advantages to dental implants:
- Improved physical appearance. Dental implants feel and look like your own teeth. Because they are made to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved verbal speech. With misshaped dentures, the denture can move around within the mouth resulting in mumbled or slurred speech. Dental implants let you speak without the worry that teeth might ever move.
- Improved comfort. Because the implant fuses with your bone, it becomes a part of you. Dental implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Shifting dentures can make chewing and eating difficult. Dental implants feel like your own teeth, which allows you to eat your favorite foods without fear of slipping or pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants will restore your beautiful smile and make you feel better about yourself overall.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing or removing other teeth. Because nearby teeth are not used to support the implant, more of your original teeth are left untouched, improving long-term oral health. Single dental implants also allow accessibility between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will stay intact for many years to come. With good care and maintenance, many implants can last an entire lifetime.
- Convenience. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of dealing with dentures, as well as the need for adhesives to keep them in place.
Implants can be brushed and flossed just like natural teeth unlike dentures, which need to be removed and cleaned, or bridges, which often require special tools for cleaning.
Contact us today to learn more about how dental implants can change your life and improve your smile or to schedule your appointment with our expert in dental implants in Las Vegas.